Monday, March 24, 2008

Samantha Grandy Blog Abbys Class

My power point presentations is about what inspires me to do the art work that I do!!! The one thing that I have noticed about my art work is that I love to make food!!! Last semester I made cakes. I like to work with food because I could work with different textures and put a lot of detail into it. Also Color, color always catches my eye. Corny as this might sound, Food makes me happy and brings people together. Its a good feeling all around. Other things that inspire me, is Fashion. Fashion is pretty much my life. Fashion deals with a lot of different material, which means that your working with a lot of different textures. One thing I love to do is travel, so i get most of my ideas from different countries. It just opens your eyes to things that you weren't exposed to on a day to day bases. Finally for my last project I still want to work with food, but not make anymore cakes but make a big plate with food on it!!! maybe mash potatoes, spaghetti, with green beans or something and then make a really big fork, knife, and spoon. its going to awesome!!! watch out!!!

No comments: