Sunday, April 27, 2008

Critique

I thought this critique was must better than the last one. I think everyone participated more and I got a lot out of what people said about my project.
I thought Scott's project idea was very interesting. I think the idea he had could make an interesting project, but I would have liked to see more than what he had. I think for me if the hand was larger, and there were more wires the connection of the real and unreal would have been brought together much better. I think because of the size of the hand and the small window showing us the wires, the idea wasn't as clear as it could have been. I did see Scott working on the foot that he is doing for the next project, and that has much more detail which I really like.

My next project I am going to make a HUGE sphere, about 2 feet high, and cover it with what is going to look like garlic scape. I did not know what that was until I looked it up on google, but when certain kinds of garlic grow they intertwine around each other and have beautiful curls and stems. I want to cover the sphere with that kind of design. I think I am going to hang my smaller spheres up again, and hopefully kind of combine all there projects into one. They all seem to run on each other but fit the criteria and I am actually really happy about that.

No comments: