Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Samantha Grandy's Blog Abbys Class

Im really struggling with this second project!!! I'm so confused on what I want to do. I think i just might do a project on my frustrations which i think would make great art. Im just thinking about it too much. So I guess ill just see what i come up with. I might want to make alot of broken pieces and put it together to make a heart. Representing hard frustration this semester that im going through. Make it a busy piece. I don't know!!! Just putting ideas out there.

For the mini golf course I think I just want to make a very confused weird course. Maybe have a very twisty course with tunnels, hills and ramps. Just chaos at it best. maybe around the course have happy things like clowns and rainbows and just have happy colors. Then have dark things, like the devil and evil things with dark colors. Its a crazy idea but pretty awesome I think!!!

No comments: